Credit
SO MANY DRAGONS

SO MANY DRAGONS! MY MIND CANNOT CONCEIVE! But yeah, this blog is 98% HTTYD, the other 2% being my craziness. I'm also a newbie 2D animator on YouTube, you can find the link on my blog. Feel free to click that big shiny follow button! See ya! :D



wehaveourdragons:

hiccup horrendous haddock squirrel iii


  • me: *puts earphones in*
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me: oh right
  • me: *plays music*



  • hiccup-the-seasick-viking:

Hey look, I found the name of Stoick’s Ship!

NOPENOPENOPE.

    fantasynolife:

    jaclcfrost:

    the spell can only be broken by true love’s high-five

    image

    I love the way Dreamworks made Toothless talk. Obviously we have his movement, like jumping around, and his facial expressions, like his pupils changing shape…

    But in a couple of gifs I’ve seen, it’s been pointed out that it looked like he was legit talking. With his mouth. He couldn’t pronounce the words, because his vocal chords obviously aren’t designed to speak like humans, but the way his mouth moved was like a human.

    When Hiccup is pushing him away after *the Stoick incident*, he made a little noise and his mouth moved like he was saying “Hic-cup!”, like he was pleading for Hiccup to forgive him.

    And after he blows up the ice the Bewilderbeast shot at Hiccup and starts glowing blue, when he turns round to look at Hiccup to see if he’s okay, his mouth moved as if he was saying “You o-kay?”

    Proof that Night Furies are pretty frickin’ clever.